Trick-or-Treat! It’s Halloween and Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld is ready to hand out chocolate chip cookie treats to everyone!
Visit the front desk and just ask for one! No purchase or hotel stay is necessary. This Doubletree by Hilton Halloween tradition will put a smile on the faces of all cookie-lovers.
Here are a few facts to nibble as you enjoy your Halloween chocolate chip cookie from Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld.
- Doubletree by Hilton gives out approximately 60,000 chocolate chip cookies each day adding up to more than 21 million cookies annually.
- In the early 1980s, most hotels reserved treats like these for VIPS; we started handing them out to everyone because we think every guest is a VIP.
- Since 1995, Christie Cookie Company has been the keeper of our secret cookie recipe. Every Doubletree by Hilton hotel follows this recipe and exact baking instructions to the letter to ensure you get the same delicious experience no matter which Doubletree you visit.
- Cookies are baked fresh every day at every hotel, all over the world, from Canada to China. That's why they taste so good!
- Each cookie is approximately two full ounces of delicious-ness and is filled with an average of 20 yummy, melty chocolate chips - that's more than 580,000 pounds of chocolate chips each and every year!
- We have donated more than 1,000,000 cookies to acknowledge and honor members of the communities where we operate hotels. Doctors and nurses, homeless shelters and orphanages, food banks and firefighters have all been given Doubletree signature chocolate chip cookies.
This Halloween, the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld will be waiting to hand you your chocolate chip cookie treat!